National Trust Recruitment 2023 For Programme Director
Vacancy Circular No: -
National Trust Programme Director Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Programme Director in National Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 4th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Trust Recruitment 2023 Programme Director Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the thenationaltrust.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
National Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ thenationaltrust.gov.in/. National Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of thenationaltrust.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Kandi, Sangareddy, 502084 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master Degree in Sociology or Social Works or Social Science with 8 years of Experience.
78800-209200/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to National Trust office. Send your fully filled applications to
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
16B, Bada Bazar Road, Old Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi - 110060, (This Job Source is Employment News 4-10 March 2023, Page No.17)
Published on: 1st March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Trust. The other Related Jobs National Trust Recruitment Notification
Programme Director ( 01 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 4th April 2023
Job Location: Kandi, Sangareddy
Pay Scale: INR78800-209200
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Hindi Translator-cum-Typist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 14th June 2022|
About National Trust Recruitment
About National Trust
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Programme Director: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Programme Director?
The Payscale is as follows Programme Director: INR78800-209200,
When can I can apply for Programme Director job at National Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandi, Sangareddy
What is National Trust Programme Director: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Trust Programme Director: 01 Posts, is 4th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Programme Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th April, 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023