Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022 for Nyaya Mitra
Vacancy Circular No:
Orissa High Court Cuttack (OHC)
invites applications for recruitment of Nyaya Mitra
Highcourt , Cuttack, 753002 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|OHC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Nyaya Mitra|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit is 68 years.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||08 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the retired Judicial Officers of the State for engagement as Nyaya Mitras in the District Courts of Cuttack and Khurda.
1. Post Name: Nyaya Mitra
2. (b) Preference will be given to candidate who has worked in the same court before retirement.
(c) Place of posting will be District Court.
(d) The engagement will be initially for a period of 6 months and thereafter their services will be extended for every 6 months with maximum for 2 years
3. Honoraruim and allowances:
(a) Nyaya Mitra will be paid honorarium of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
(b) One time support of Rs. 8,000/- to Nyaya Mitra for infrastructure i.e. Table/ Chair/ Stationery and Rs. 7000/- per month for Secretarial staffsupport.
4. The details of engagement, roles and responsibility etc. of Nyaya Mitras are elaborated in the Terms of Reference (TOR) attached to the notice.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 68 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are hereby advised to send their application in the prescribed format in a sealed envelope supercribing "Application For Engagement As Nyaya Mitra" to the undersigned by speed-post or by e-mail at [email protected] on or before 14.03.2022.
Published on: 08 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Orissa High Court. The other Related Jobs Orissa High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Stenographer - ( 22 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 April 2022|
| Nyaya Mitra - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Highcourt , Cuttack
|Last Date: 14 March 2022|
| Law Reporter - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Highcourt , Cuttack
|Last Date: 09 December 2021|
About Orissa High Court Recruitment
About Orissa High Court
At the commencement of the 20th Century Bengal Presidency was a vast province including Assam, Bihar and Orissa. It was really difficult to manage administratively. Administrative exigencies required separation of such areas which originally did not form part of Bengal. In 1905 Lord Curzon partitioned Bengal into two parts and formed a new province with Assam and Eastern Bengal. Bihar and Orissa were retained with remaining parts of Bengal as province of Bengal. Partition of Bengal stimulated nation-wide protest. It was opposed by all sections of Bengalees. Fierce agitation ultimately compelled the British to re-partition. The two parts of Bengal were again united. Bihar and Orissa were separated from Bengal Presidency to form new province of Bihar. By a notification dated March 22, 1912 new province of Bihar and Orissa was formed. However, still the said new province of Bihar and Orissa was under the jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court.
On February 9, 1916 High Court of Patna was formed. Orissa was placed under the jurisdiction of Patna High Court.
On May 18, 1916 Circuit Court of Patna High Court for Orissa held its first sitting at Cuttack.
On April 1,1936 Orissa was made a separate province but no separate High Court was provided for it. On July 26, 1938 the High Court Bar Association at Cuttack adopted a Resolution demanding a separate High Court for Orissa.
On February 11, 1939 a Resolution was moved in the Legislative Assembly requesting the Government to constitute a committee to examine the question of establishing a separate High Court in Orissa.
Orissa High Court recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as District Judge.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Law for a great career at Orissa High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Nyaya Mitra: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Nyaya Mitra?
The Payscale is as follows Nyaya Mitra: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Nyaya Mitra job at Orissa High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Highcourt , Cuttack
What is Orissa High Court Nyaya Mitra: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Orissa High Court Nyaya Mitra: 1 Posts, is 14th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Nyaya Mitra, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th March, 2022
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) Invites Application for Administrative Officer and Various Posts
- Kala Academy Goa Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Full Stack Developer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 20 Professor, Additional Professor Recruitment 2022
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Front End Developer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Associate Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Nalsar University of Law Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022