RITES Ltd Recruitment 2022 for Deputy General Manager
RITES Ltd Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Deputy General Manager in Rites Ltd. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 01 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Rites Ltd Recruitment 2022 Deputy General Manager Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the https://www.rites.com/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Sector-29, Gurgaon, 122001. Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|RITES Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: 50 years|
|Experience||9 - 15 years|
|Salary||70000 - 200000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||03 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under: 1. Position: DGM (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) 2. No of Post: 01 3. Pay Scale: Rs. 70, 000 – 2, 00, 000/- 4. Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engg/Electrical Engg/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/Mechanical Engg./ Production Engg/ Industrial Engg/ Automobile Engg 5. Minimum post - qualification experience: 9 Years 6. Experience is defined as under: Candidates working in Central/ State Govt./PSU/ autonomous organizations should have a total post qualification experience of at least 9 years and should be working in IDA pay scale of ₹ 50,000-1,60,000/ CDA pay scale at level 9 in pay matrix of 7th CPC or above. Candidates working in Private sector or other organizations should have an annual CTC of atleast 12 LPA. Total 9 years post Qualification experience. Relevant experience of 05 Years in project safety in Metro Projects.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1. Position: DGM (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 70, 000 – 2, 00, 000/-
4. Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engg/Electrical Engg/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/Mechanical Engg./ Production Engg/ Industrial Engg/ Automobile Engg
5. Minimum post - qualification experience: 9 Years
6. Experience is defined as under: Candidates working in Central/ State Govt./PSU/ autonomous organizations should have a total post qualification experience of at least 9 years and should be working in IDA pay scale of ₹ 50,000-1,60,000/ CDA pay scale at level 9 in pay matrix of 7th CPC or above. Candidates working in Private sector or other organizations should have an annual CTC of atleast 12 LPA. Total 9 years post Qualification experience. Relevant experience of 05 Years in project safety in Metro Projects.
70000 - 200000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 50 years
1. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
2. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
a) Experience - 10%
b) Interview - 90% (Technical & Professional proficiency - 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%)
c) Total - 100%
3. A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
4. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
5. The candidates shall have to produce copies of educational qualification and experience claimed which shall be verified from the original documents at the appropriate stage and shall be subject to verification from the original source.
6. Based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
7. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
7. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents
8. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or,
a) Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
9. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
10. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
11. Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post/ courier. Documents are to be uploaded on RITES portal only.
12. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
13. Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents are not submitted/uploaded by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received along with documents by the prescribed date. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
14. Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
15. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
16. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to his candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
17. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Published on: 03 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rites Ltd. The other Related Jobs Rites Ltd Recruitment Notification
Graduate Engineer Trainee ( 10 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 18 April 2023
Job Location: Sector-29, Gurgaon
Pay Scale: INR 40000 - 140000(Per Month)
Engineer ( 27 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 27th March 2023
Job Location: Sector-29, Gurgaon
Pay Scale: INR 40000 - 140000(Per Month)
Technician ( 12 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 25 March 2023
Job Location: Sector-29, Gurgaon
Pay Scale: INR 40000 - 140000(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Limited, a Miniratna (Category-I) and Schedule 'A' Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, incorporated on April 26, 1974, is a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy organization, providing a comprehensive range of services from concept to commissioning in all facets of transport infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES is a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India and uniquely placed in terms of diversification of services and geographical reach in various sectors such as railways, highways, urban engineering (metros) & sustainability, airports, ports, ropeways, institutional buildings, inland waterways, and renewable energy. The company is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock, other than Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
RITES' success story spans over 48 years covering more than 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America, and Middle East regions.
RITES became a listed company in July 2018, and it has made it to the Top-500 listed Indian companies based on its market capitalization.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy General Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy General Manager, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy General Manager: INR 70000 - 200000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy General Manager, Skills / Eligibility job at Rites Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-29, Gurgaon
What is Rites Ltd Deputy General Manager: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Rites Ltd Deputy General Manager: 1 Posts, is 1st June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy General Manager, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st June, 2022
- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Application for 9 Support Officer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 5 Assistant Analyst Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 10 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 67 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Junior Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Narayanpet Invites Application for 12 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Invites Application for 106 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 391 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2023
- Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad Invites Application for 114 Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- CMHO Bastar Invites Application for 76 Support Staff, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts
- GIPMER Invites Application for 73 Junior Resident Recruitment 2023