Govt Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Experienced R and D Professionals - ( Various Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere in India
|Last Date: 31 December 2022|
| Technician Apprentice - ( 57 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 October 2022|
| Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice - ( 87 Posts) Posts
Bharat Bhavan 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road Ballard Estate, Mumbai
|Last Date: 17 September 2022|
| Apprentices - ( 102 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 08 September 2022|
| Junior Executive - ( Various Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 08 August 2022|
| Chairman and Managing Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
C.G.O.Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 01 June 2022|
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Discover the rich history of Bharat Petroleum, India’s ‘best performing’ Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking, and its journey from being an Oil and Gas Company in India to a Fortune 500 oil refining, exploration and marketing conglomerate.
When Oil discoveries were being made and industries expanded, John D. Rockefeller and his business associates acquired control over numerous refineries and pipelines. With these acquisitions under their belt, they went on to form the Standard Oil Trust – a giant in its own right.
Observing this and to counter the growing significance of Standard Oil, three largest rivals - Royal Dutch, Shell and Rothschild’s - came together to form a single organisation called Asiatic Petroleum to market petroleum products in South Asia.
In 1928, Asiatic Petroleum (India) joined hands with the Burmah Oil Company, an active producer, refiner and distributor of petroleum products, particularly in Indian and Burmese markets to form the Burmah-Shell Oil Storage and Distributing Company of India Limited.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Oil and Gas Company. BPCL has its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The products of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petrochemicals. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Nurse, General Workman (Chemical, Mechanical, Trainee Fitter), Craftsman, Management Trainees (Mechanical Engineers, Chemical Engineers), Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Manager (HR Professionals), Craftsman (Mechanical, Instrumentation), Senior Research Scientist, Senior Research Engineer, Process Technician, General Workman (Chemical, Mechanical), Assistant Registrar (Accounts), Assistant Registrar, Admin Officer, Superintendent (Accounts), Steno-Assistant, Deputy Project Manager (Civil, Electrical), Project Engineer (Civil), Technician, Senior Manager (Legal), Deputy Manager - HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment), Deputy Manager - Sector Specialist (Lubes - R & D), Deputy Manager - Sector Specialist (Lubes - Technical Services), Deputy Manager - Lubes - R & D (Rigs), Assistant Manager - Company Secretary setup. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering, SSLC, Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Electronics, MBA (HR) / MSW or MA (PM&IR) / Post Graduate Diploma in HR / PM&IR, Ph.D in Chemistry, M.E / M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Process Technology, Ph.D in Biotechnology or molecular biology, Degree in Law, B.E / B.Tech / BSc. - Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Fire Engineering / Industrial Safety), B.E/B.Tech. B.Sc.- Engineering (M.E/M.Tech. desirable) in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Chemical Engineering, B.E / B.Tech./B.Sc. - Engineering in Mechanical Engineering / (M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Tribology or Machine Tool Design, for a great career at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 14 Reader, Principal Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2023
- PWD Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 500 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 10 Doctor Recruitment 2023
- MMMOCL Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer, General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 5 Project Officer-I Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 79 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Apprentice - Peon Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Invites Application for 5 Contractual Drilling Engineer, Contractual Geologist and Contractual Chemist Recruitment 2023