Bihar Postal Circle Invites Application for 1940 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Bihar Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Number of Vacancy: 1940 Posts
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
10000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.04.2021.
Application Fee: 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.04.2021.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
Published on: 28th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1940 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 1940 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Postal Store Depot, Muzaffarpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th May, 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 115 Assistant Mechanic and Various Posts
- UKSSSC Invites Application for 75 Cartographer, Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC Invites Application for 24 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021
- TSLPRB Invites Application for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 99 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 3 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University Invites Application for 89 Non Teaching Posts
- IIT Bhilai Invites Application for 14 Assistant and Various Vacancy
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for Doctor Recruitment 2021