Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Government Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The other Related Jobs Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Project Manager - ( Various Post) Posts
|Last Date: 30 November 2022|
| Director, Joint Director, More Vacancies - ( 18 Posts) Posts
ICAI Bhawan Indraprastha Marg Post Box No. 7100, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 October 2022|
About Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Recruitment
About Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ICAI Full Form?
The Full Form of ICAI is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for ICAI?
Candidates can apply for ICAI 2023 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the ICAI official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the ICAI 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by ICAI. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for ICAI 2023.
How can I join in ICAI?
First candidates should check the official notification released by ICAI. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying ICAI will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the ICAI only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for ICAI?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in ICAI.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023