KGBV Recruitment 2023 for 20 Teacher, Accountant
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) Invites Application for 20 Teacher, Accountant Recruitment 2023 Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) Invites Application for 20 Teacher, Accountant Recruitment 2023
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya. The other Related Jobs Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment
About Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya
The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) scheme was launched by the Government of India in August, 2004 for setting up residential schools at upper primary level for girls belonging predominantly to the SC, ST, OBC and minorities in difficult areas. The scheme was applicable, in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) where the rural female literacy is below the national average (46.13%: Census 2001) and gender gap in literacy is more than the national average (21.59%: Census 2001).
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalya (KGBV) scheme was launched in July 2004, for setting up residential schools at appear primary level for girls belonging predominantly to the SC, ST,OBC and minority communities. The scheme is being implemented in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) of the country where the female rural literacy is below the national average and gender gap in literacy is above the national average. The scheme provides minimum reservation of 75 per cent of the seats for girls belonging to SC, ST communities and priority for the remaining 25 per cent, is accorded to girls from families below poverty line. The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidylaya scheme was merged with Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the XIth Plan with effect from 1st April, 2008.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total.
What is the Pay Scale for ?
The Payscale is as follows
When can I can apply for job at Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in
What is Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya is 25th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for , then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2023
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Science Bilaspur (AIIMS Bilaspur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2023
- Kazi Nazrul University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023
- SGTB Khalsa College Invites Application for 54 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Hindustan Machine Tools Invites Application for 9 Project Officer, Project Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2023
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 193 Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee and Various Posts
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1746 Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 333 Office Assistant, Stenographer and Various Posts