Govt Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya. The other Related Jobs Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment
About Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya
The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) scheme was launched by the Government of India in August, 2004 for setting up residential schools at upper primary level for girls belonging predominantly to the SC, ST, OBC and minorities in difficult areas. The scheme was applicable, in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) where the rural female literacy is below the national average (46.13%: Census 2001) and gender gap in literacy is more than the national average (21.59%: Census 2001).
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalya (KGBV) scheme was launched in July 2004, for setting up residential schools at appear primary level for girls belonging predominantly to the SC, ST,OBC and minority communities. The scheme is being implemented in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) of the country where the female rural literacy is below the national average and gender gap in literacy is above the national average. The scheme provides minimum reservation of 75 per cent of the seats for girls belonging to SC, ST communities and priority for the remaining 25 per cent, is accorded to girls from families below poverty line. The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidylaya scheme was merged with Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the XIth Plan with effect from 1st April, 2008.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is full form of KGBV?
The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya or KGBV is a residential girls' secondary school run by the Government of India for the weaker sections in India.
What is the eligibility in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya?
concentration of SC, OBC and minority populations, with low female literacy and/or many girls out of school; areas with low female literacy; or. areas with many small, scattered habitations that do not qualify for a school.
What is the important role of Kgbv?
The objective of KGBV is to ensure that quality education is feasible and accessible to the girls of disadvantaged groups of society by setting up residential schools with boarding facilities at elementary level.
Where is Kgbv?
In Tripura, the KGBV scheme was introduced in the year 2005-06 primarily in 2 EB blocks in Dhalai district having domination of Tribal population. Subsequently, the scheme was implemented in all 9 educationally backwards blocks located in North, Dhalai and South Tripura (now Gomati) districts.
- Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Invites Application for 6 Research Assistant/ Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Institute for Social and Economic Change Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for Library Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 11 Supervisor Electrical Engineer, Resident Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Invites Application for 65 Hospitality Monitor Recruitment 2022
- Goa Public Service Commission Invites Application for 45 Scientific Assistant, Tutor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Invites Application for Deputy Manager, General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for 11 Lady Health Visitor, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tripura Public Service Commission Invites Application for 140 Child Development Project Officer, Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for 5 Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Finance Controller Recruitment 2022