Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 58 / OMC
OMC Job Notification 2021 For Manager Post - 208700 Salary - Check Recruitment Details
invites applications for recruitment of Manager
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts Posts
|OMC Job Notification 2021 For Manager Post - 208700 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, ICWA, Member of ICAI|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age as on 31.07.2021: Not above 36 years|
|Experience||4 - 10 years|
|Salary||67700 - 208700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||17 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, ICWA, Member of ICAI
67700 - 208700(Per Month)
Age Limit: Age as on 31.07.2021: Not above 36 years
How to Apply:
1. Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format from OMC website: http://omcltd.in and submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates, Marksheets, Experience Certificate etc. in support of their eligibility by Speed Post/Courier in a cover superscribed “Application For The Post of ” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 07.09.2021 positively.
2. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
3. Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website: http://omcltd.in to be filledup by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
4. The applicant must affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
5. The applicant must attach self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates/ testimonials/documents from HSC / 10thonwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste/SEBC, experience etc. along with the application form. In case a Degree is based on semester pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the final mark sheet of final semester. Further, in support of any qualification, if the marking is CGPA based, then the candidate needs to submit the proof of CGPA to Percentage conversion formula against the qualification.
6. ICAI/ ICWAI qualified candidates must submit Membership Certificate towards proof of Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI in addition to certificates and mark sheets (both Inter & Final) in support of their other qualification as indicated above.
7. The candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer-III in E-2 grade must submit Internship Completion Certificate and Registration Certificate in addition to certificates and mark sheets in support of their other qualification as indicated above.
8. The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of Interview.
9. The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose.
10. Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect are liable to be rejected.
1. Out of Total marks of 100, 70 marks will be assigned for short listing the eligible candidates in the following manner.
2. Base Career-50. Higher Education -10 [02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks]. Experience -10 [02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks]. The above modality of assigning marks for relevant higher qualification & experience shall also be followed for shortlisting the candidates, who apply for the post of Dy. Manager (Mining), E-2 grade. The total marks for Personal Interview is 30.
3. Eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for personal interview as per the following ratio fixed by the Management.
i) 1:7 for single vacancy,
ii) 1:5 for more than one but less than 10 vacancies,
4. The departmental candidates of OMC shall apply through proper channel.
5. All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed beyond the above ratio.
6. The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates & testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste/SEBC, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
7. The final Selection shall be made on the basis of the scores secured in base career, higher education, additional experience and in the personal interview.
8. Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/in sufficient number of candidate (s).
Published on: 18 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment
About Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited or OMC is a Gold Category Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) established on 16 May 1956 as a joint venture company between Government of Odisha and Government of India to explore and harness the mineral wealth of the Odisha and make value addition. Odisha Mining Corporation is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of Government Directors and Independent Directors. The day-to-day management of the corporation is looked after by the Chairman and the Managing Director as authorized by the Board of Directors.
OMC recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Coal), Deputy General Manager (Mining), Senior Manager (Mining), Manager (Geo).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Mining Engineering, M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology for a great career at Odisha Mining Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Manager: 6 Posts Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Manager: INR 67700 - 208700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Manager job at Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in OMC House, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Invites Application for 100 Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- BOBCAPS Invites Application for Equity Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- CMFRI Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Invites Application for 581 GDS Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ranchi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021