Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Staff Car Driver - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st October 2018||C.G.O. Complex, Nizam Palace 234/4|
About Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Recruitment
About Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
The Hon'ble Chief Justice of India, Hon'ble Judges of the Supreme Court as well as the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India and Hon'ble Minister of Law had expressed their anguish on many occasions about the delay in deciding cases pending in Courts. We are glad to say that the experience and trend in the Central Administrative Tribunal are otherwise. With a view to easing the congestion of pending cases in various High Courts and other Courts in the country, Parliament had enacted the Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985 which came into force in July 1985 and the Administrative Tribunals were established in November 1985 at Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta, and Allahabad. Today, there are 17 Benches of the Tribunal located throughout the country wherever the seat of a High Court is located, with 33 Division Benches. In addition, circuit sittings are held at Nagpur, Goa, Aurangabad, Jammu, Shimla, Indore, Gwalior, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Pondicherry, Gangtok, Port Blair, Shillong, Agartala, Kohima, Imphal, Itanagar, Aizwal, and Nainital.
The Central Administrative Tribunal has been established for adjudication of disputes with respect to recruitment and conditions of service of persons appointed to public services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union or other local authorities within the territory of India or under the control of Government of India and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. In addition to Central Government employees, the Government of India has notified 45 other organizations to bring them within the jurisdiction of the Central Administrative Tribunal. The provisions of the Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985 do not, however, apply to members of paramilitary forces, armed forces of the Union, officers or employees of the Supreme Court, or to persons appointed to the Secretariat Staff of either House of Parliament or the Secretariat staff of State/Union Territory Legislatures.
A Chairman who has been a sitting or retired Judge of a High Court heads the Central Administrative Tribunal.
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Translator, Caretaker, Photocopier, Despatch Rider.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject, Degree, Matriculation pass, Possession of a valid Driving Licence for Motor Cycle or Auto Rickshaw for a great career at Central Administrative Tribunal.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat. Get full details of Central Administrative Tribunal Cat jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central Administrative Tribunal Cat Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central Administrative Tribunal Cat Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat for FREE. You can also get Central Administrative Tribunal Cat Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts