Govt Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2021-2022 cgat.gov.in CAT Jobs. Latest Job: Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Invites Application for Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2018.
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Staff Car Driver - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st October 2018||C.G.O. Complex, Nizam Palace 234/4|
About Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Recruitment
About Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
The Hon'ble Chief Justice of India, Hon'ble Judges of the Supreme Court as well as the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India and Hon'ble Minister of Law had expressed their anguish on many occasions about the delay in deciding cases pending in Courts. We are glad to say that the experience and trend in the Central Administrative Tribunal are otherwise. With a view to easing the congestion of pending cases in various High Courts and other Courts in the country, Parliament had enacted the Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985 which came into force in July 1985 and the Administrative Tribunals were established in November 1985 at Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta, and Allahabad. Today, there are 17 Benches of the Tribunal located throughout the country wherever the seat of a High Court is located, with 33 Division Benches. In addition, circuit sittings are held at Nagpur, Goa, Aurangabad, Jammu, Shimla, Indore, Gwalior, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Pondicherry, Gangtok, Port Blair, Shillong, Agartala, Kohima, Imphal, Itanagar, Aizwal, and Nainital.
The Central Administrative Tribunal has been established for adjudication of disputes with respect to recruitment and conditions of service of persons appointed to public services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union or other local authorities within the territory of India or under the control of Government of India and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. In addition to Central Government employees, the Government of India has notified 45 other organizations to bring them within the jurisdiction of the Central Administrative Tribunal. The provisions of the Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985 do not, however, apply to members of paramilitary forces, armed forces of the Union, officers or employees of the Supreme Court, or to persons appointed to the Secretariat Staff of either House of Parliament or the Secretariat staff of State/Union Territory Legislatures.
A Chairman who has been a sitting or retired Judge of a High Court heads the Central Administrative Tribunal.
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Translator, Caretaker, Photocopier, Despatch Rider.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject, Degree, Matriculation pass, Possession of a valid Driving Licence for Motor Cycle or Auto Rickshaw for a great career at Central Administrative Tribunal.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat. Get full details of Central Administrative Tribunal Cat jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central Administrative Tribunal Cat Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central Administrative Tribunal Cat Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central Administrative Tribunal Cat for FREE. You can also get Central Administrative Tribunal Cat Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Kolkata City NUHM Society Invites Application for 71 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata City NUHM Society Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- GMCH Purulia Invites Application for 6 Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Project Technician and Various Posts
- District Mission Coordinator South West Garo Hills Invites Application for 7 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Directorate of Health Services Manipur (DHS Manipur) Invites Application for 374 MTS, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University (NMU) Invites Application for 5 Registrar and Various Posts
- Karnatak University Invites Application for 15 Junior Engineer, Fitter and Various Posts
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 100 Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army Invites Application for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021)
- BHEL Invites Application for 11 Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NAARM Invites Application for 9 Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021