Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st December 2020||R.K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Registrar - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Principal Private Secretary - ( 18 Posts) Posts||31st December 2020|
|Section Officer/Tribunal Officer - ( 15 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant - ( 9 Posts) Posts||31st December 2020|
|Staff Car Driver - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th October 2019||R. K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Library Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
About Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment
About Armed Forces Tribunal
The Armed Forces Tribunal Act 2007, was passed by the Parliament and led to the formation of AFT with the power provided for the adjudication or trial by Armed Forces Tribunal of disputes and complaints with respect to commission, appointments, enrolments and conditions of service in respect of persons subject to the Army Act, 1950, The Navy Act, 1957 and the Air Force Act, 1950. It can further provide for appeals arising out of orders, findings or sentences of courts- martial held under the said Acts and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Besides the Principal Bench in New Delhi, AFT has Regional Benches at Chandigarh, Lucknow, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Kochi, Mumbai, and Jaipur.
With the exception of the Chandigarh and Lucknow Regional Benches, which have three benches each, all other locations have a single bench. Each Bench comprises of a Judicial Member and an Administrative Member.
The Judicial Members are retired High Court Judges and Administrative Members are retired Members of the Armed Forces who have held rank of Major General/ equivalent or above for a period of three years or more, Judge Advocate General (JAG), who have held the appointment for at least one year are also entitled to be appointed as the Administrative Member.
Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar (Protocol), Section Officer, Tribunal Officer, Library Attendant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in law, 10th standard pass for a great career at Armed Forces Tribunal.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Armed Forces Tribunal government jobs or sarkari naukri for Armed Forces Tribunal. Get full details of Armed Forces Tribunal jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Armed Forces Tribunal Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Armed Forces Tribunal Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Armed Forces Tribunal in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Armed Forces Tribunal in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Armed Forces Tribunal as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Armed Forces Tribunal today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Armed Forces Tribunal for FREE. You can also get Armed Forces Tribunal Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts