Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Joint Director - ( 2 Posts) Posts||9th October 2020||Sector-1, New Delhi|
|Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Stenographer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||9th October 2020|
|Stenographer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th January 2020||R. K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Sector Expert - ( 22 Posts) Posts||6th May 2019||4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan|
|Cluster Leader - ( 3 Posts) Posts||30th October 2018||4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan|
|Management Specialist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th July 2018||4th floor, Sewa Bhawan|
About Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment
About Bureau of Energy Efficiency
The Government of India set up Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). on 1st March 2002 under the provisions of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The mission of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market pri nciples, within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001 with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy.
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) was established on 1st March 2002. Its headquarters is located at Sewa Bhawan. BEE function is to develop programs which will increase the conservation and efficient use of energy. The mission of BEE is to "institutionalize" energy efficiency services, enable delivery mechanisms and provide leadership to energy efficiency in all sectors in India. Objectives of Bureau of Energy Efficiency are : To coordinate energy efficiency and conservation policies and programs; establish systems and procedures to measure, monitor and verify energy efficiency results in individual sectors, to demonstrate delivery of energy efficiency services; to interpret, plan and manage energy conservation programs. Bureau of Energy Efficiency recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Director General (Technical), Project Economists, Accountant, Energy Economist, Deputy Director General (Technical), Deputy Director General (Finance), Management Specialist, Project Engineer, Project Economist, Project Manager, Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Economics, Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Master's degree in Physics or Chemistry or Economics or Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical), Master's Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Economics or Applied Economics or Business or Finance or Industrial Economics or Energy Planning and Economics, Master's Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business or Finance or Industrial Economics or Energy Planning and Economics, Degree in Chemical or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduate Degree in Engineering or Energy, Graduate in Engineering/Economics, Master's degree in Energy Economics or Physics or Management / Administration, or Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology, Graduate in Engineering or Post-Graduate in Physics or Chemistry or Geology or Geophysics or Energy Studies or energy Management or Energy Economics, for a great career at Bureau of Energy Efficiency.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Bureau Energy Efficiency government jobs or sarkari naukri for Bureau Energy Efficiency. Get full details of Bureau Energy Efficiency jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Bureau Energy Efficiency Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Bureau Energy Efficiency Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Bureau Energy Efficiency in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Bureau Energy Efficiency in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Bureau Energy Efficiency as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Bureau Energy Efficiency today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Bureau Energy Efficiency for FREE. You can also get Bureau Energy Efficiency Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021