Govt LLM Government Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Llm Government Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Showing 1 to 15 Total: 237
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences
August 10, 2022
|Research Officer||Mumbai, Maharashtra||Aug 20, 2022|
|National Law University (NLU)
July 30, 2022
|Research Fellow||New Delhi, Delhi||Aug 05, 2022|
July 17, 2022
|Young Professional||New Delhi, Delhi||Jul 18, 2022|
|Central University of Haryana
July 11, 2022
|Faculty||Mahendragarh, Haryana||Aug 31, 2022|
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
July 9, 2022
|Admin Officer, Technical Officer, More||Anywhere In India, India||Jul 26, 2022|
|High Court of Manipur
July 9, 2022
|Research Officer||Imphal, Manipur||Aug 04, 2022|
|Central University of Punjab
July 8, 2022
|Field Investigator||Bathinda, Punjab||Jul 15, 2022|
|EdCIL (India) Limited
July 7, 2022
|Project Assistant, Consultant, More||New Delhi, Delhi||Jul 28, 2022|
July 4, 2022
|Manager, Assistant General Manager and Deputy General Manager||Mumbai, Maharashtra||Jul 10, 2022|
|Union Territory of Lakshadweep
July 2, 2022
|Legal Consultant||Kavaratti, Lakshadweep||Jul 08, 2022|
|Raksha Shakti University
July 1, 2022
|Research Officers or Assistants||Gandhinagar, Gujarat||Jul 10, 2022|
|Hindustan Copper Limited
July 1, 2022
|Assistant General Manager, General Manager, More||Kolkata, West Bengal||Jul 25, 2022|
|Tata Memorial Centre
June 30, 2022
|Nurse Educator, Assistant Law Officer||Sangrur, Punjab||Jul 02, 2022|
|National Commission for Minorities
June 30, 2022
|Legal Officer||New Delhi, Delhi||Aug 08, 2022|
|Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
June 28, 2022
|Legal Consultant||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Jul 25, 2022|
LLM - A candidate with Masters in Law degree has various job opportunities in government sector. LLM graduates can appear for various exams conducted by UPSC, Public Sector Banks, PSC, SSC etc. After clearing the exam they are called for personal interview and final screening. After selection they get a good job in the government sector (Central and state government). LLM graduates can work in - Judiciary, Banks, Educational Institutes, Regulatory Bodies, Legal Consultancies, Newspapers, News channels, Sales Tax and Excise Departments, Life Insurance Firms, Indian Railways, Defense, Labor Departments
Apart from all these they have opportunities in NGOs and international organizations like UNO, ILO, and also in ICJ. There are many opportunities for LLM passed candidates in Central as well as in State government services.
They can be appointed as judges in various courts in diverse roles such as Attorney and Solicitor General or as public prosecutors. They have opportunities in defense, Labor and tax departments. There are various international organizations such as UNO, ILO, ICJ, etc. employ the LLM graduates according to their reputation and experience records. LLM graduates can work as lecturers or professors in various reputed Law schools or universities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I get job after LLM?
Students pursuing LLM can build a career as a legal advisor, lawyer/ advocate, solicitors or legal Writers, advisors, etc. There is a range of sectors, including banking, defence, railway jobs, teaching, college, universities and academic institutions, SSC, UPSC, farms and more that provide jobs after completing LLM.
What is the benefit of LLM?
Choosing to earn your LLM gives you the opportunity to take a one-year course focused on a particular area of law. This will help you establish yourself as an authority in your chosen field, as well as opening up new career and employability options. Expand your legal knowledge.
What is scope after LLM?
Government Jobs for LLM Graduates: Legal Researcher, Civil Judge, Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor etc.
Does LLM increase salary?
The average salary package for LLM graduates ranges from INR 8 - 15 LPA based on the job role and sector of work. LLM graduates can even venture into freelance legal practice apart from corporate tie-ups and take up pro-bono. Some of the LLM jobs for freshers include: Corporate Lawyer.
Is LLM useful in India?
A substantial number of students who pursue LL. M. in India either do so for want of further knowledge in law that would aid them in law practice or for getting jobs in the corporate sector. Except for a very few national law schools , there seems to be hardly any institutional support for such career pursuits.
- National Disaster Management Authority Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for 20 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Department of Women & Child Development (WCD) Invites Application for Aanganwadi Worker/ Helper Recruitment 2022
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Oil India Invites Application for IT Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Technological University (DTU) Invites Application for Incubation Operations Manager Recruitment 2022
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar Invites Application for HR Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022